How To Become an Arise Health Plan Provider
If you are interested in speaking with someone about becoming a health care provider for Arise Health Plan, please fill in and submit the below form and we will be in touch with you.
Currently, the Arise Health Plan provider panel is closed. However, we will continue to review all request from providers who operate within our service area.
Thank you for your interest in Arise Health Plan.
Practitioner Rights Pertaining to Credentialing
Credentialing of practitioners is performed by the Arise Health Plan/WPS Health Insurance Credentialing Department upon initial contracting of practitioners and every three years thereafter. Practitioners undergoing the credentialing process have the following rights;
You have the right to review a summary of outside information obtained by the Credentialing Department for the purpose of evaluating your application.
- Requests to review a file shall be made to the Credentialing Manager. The review will take place on site during normal office hours.
- Providers shall not have access to references from other practitioners/healthcare facilities, recommendations, or peer-review protected information received as part of the credentialing process.
- Providers may receive a copy of only those documents provided by or addressed personally to the provider. A written summary of all other information shall be provided to the practitioner by the Medical Director or his/her designee.
- You will be promptly notified of information that varies significantly from the information you have provided and be given the opportunity to submit updated/additional documentation or corrections to the Credentialing Department. The correction of erroneous information must be done, in writing, within ten (10) days of being notified of the varying information. The Credentialing Department is not obligated to reveal the source of information if disclosure is prohibited by law.
- You have the right, upon request, to be informed of the status of your application at any time. Requests shall be directed to the Credentialing Manager. Credentialing Manager shall promptly provide applicant with information regarding date of application receipt, general category of items outstanding, and target approval date.
- You will be notified of the Credentials Committee decision regarding your application via written letter within 60 calendar days of the committee's credentialing or recredentialing decision.
If you have any questions regarding the credentialing process, please contact the Credentialing Manager at 920-490-6952.
If you have any questions regarding the contracting process please contact Network Management at 888-711-1444.