- Home -
Change text size:
How do I submit a prescription to the mail order pharmacy?
- Obtain a written prescription from your doctor. Make sure your doctor writes the prescription for up to a 90-day supply of your medication (or for the maximum days supply allowed by your benefit). The prescription should include refills for up to one year, if appropriate.
- Write the patient’s name, ID number, address and date of birth on the prescription.
- Download the Express Scripts® Web Prescription Order Form and follow the instructions.
- Attach your written prescription to the form as indicated.
- Mail the order form and written prescription to this address:
Express Scripts, Inc.
P.O. Box 66773
St. Louis, MO 63166-6773